RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Annie’s services include paint consultation, real estate staging or pre-listing consultation. She collaborates well with architects, contractors, and subs during construction or renovation. Annie can source furniture, art, floor, and wall coverings.
After a complimentary initial meeting, she may ask you some of the following questions:
- What is your style?
- When at home, where do you spend most of your time?
- What spaces at home give you the most trouble?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is involved in the decision making?
Annie has completed countless projects. The following are a few examples:
- An ADA compliant Falmouth home, all the way from blueprints to pillows.
- A complete gut of a B+B in Kennebunk that started as as English-teatime style, and finished with a soothing and serene respite for travelers.
- A thorough redesign and renovation of a vacation home on the Scarborough Marsh.
- The redecoration of a Portland hospital-based clinic, from the waiting room wall art, to the window valances and colors in the exam rooms.
- A 20 year-long renovation of the 1850’s-era farmhouse where she resides with her husband.